- The Northwest Georgia Presbytery has three stated (regularly scheduled) meetings each year:
- WINTER STATED MEETING: Last Saturday in January
- SPRING STATED MEETING: First Tuesday in May
- FALL STATED MEETING: Third Saturday in September
- Special called meetings are scheduled as needed.
- At each of the stated/regular meetings – we begin with a worship service, which includes a celebration of the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper and an offering used for ministerial help and relief.
- Each meeting is normally hosted by a local church.
- If your church is hosting an upcoming meeting, see the Host Guide for helpful information.
• Church Reports Due: Chapel Hill; Cherokee; Christ Community; Grace, Douglasville; Seven Hills Fellowship